PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 21, 2011

Geometry Concentration

Tonight's math homework is to play a game of Geometry Concentration. Your child should have a set of concentration cards and a score sheet.

Here's a copy of the game card, if you need an extra one:

Also, here's a copy of the vocabulary cards with the definitions, if you need a cheat sheet to help you play.

Your score sheet will be due tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Corckett,

    I LOVE your blog!!! I started a blog this year for my third grade class (http://mrsadamsthirdgradeclass.blogspot.com) and I am always looking for ideas to keep it fresh. I am THRILLED that I found your page. It looks like there is so much learning going on and the kids look so involved!! I will definitely be "following" your blog!

    Happy Blogging,
    Mrs. Adams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! (Remember students: Don't put your last name or give out any personal information.)